IndieTips, daily, bite-size filmmaking notes.

Hey Guys,

So sometime last month, I joined Indietalk.com to distribute my tutorials to the IndieFilm community. It's gone really well, on YouTube one of the tutorials has 12,000 views in just a month. (Thread here).

I love making the tutorials and will continue to do so from the great reception they've had. But the tutorials are always quite long and packed with a lot of information. I know when I've searched for things online it's usually for only a specific thing, or when I read through textbooks it's usually for a few lines of information.

Bring forth Indietips.com

Indietalk.jpg

Indietips.com was launched yesterday and will grow to be full of fast, reliable, informational and notebook friendly filmmaking tips. As well as including helpful downloadable content, book or equipment recommendations, and showcasing short films once a week.

Tips will be posted multiple times a day, from writing to cinematography, VFX, acting, producing, the list goes on and on.

I hope you enjoy it! As the weeks go on the content will start to burst over the levees.

p.s. - social links Twitter Facebook

Back