• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Indie film - "Duality" trailer. (Low def.)

I know the name is unoriginal. Not sure about the idea, only gotten feedback from family (which is obligated to lie to you, even if its shit) so I wanna know what you guys think.

The common youtube browser doesn't frequent my channel.

Tell me the honest to god truth. Should I pursue this idea? Is anything here worth a shit? Is there anything of substance in this vein I am following? How is the audio, the video, the camera angles, the acting, the soundtrack?

I got no comments, and only 1x 5star rating. Which I think a friend put.
So be honest, please and thank you. I WILL CHECK OUT YOUR FILM PROJECTS IN RETURN, AND GIVE BRUTALLY HONEST ADVICE ON AESTHETICS AND RAW AUDIENCE OPINION FROM A CONSUMER STAND POINT.

Heres the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-umZ1VpIaS0

i liked the camera shots, and different viewpoints, i think they were the strong point. However I did feel that the voice-overs sounded odd... Not badly recorded, i mean that they sounded forced, like the actor was trying way to hard to sound "deep" and meaningful. Seems like a good idea, which I would say as I'm currently developing something in a simlar vein. ;)

Edd

haha. Yeah I overimposed the voice, very intentionally.

Acting/directing/camera operating and all that by yourself. Heh, was a little tough.

Back