• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Indie Community, support our project on Kickstarter!

Absolutely. I've been contributing to kickstarter projects for over a year. No "hit and run" promotion. It's just great to find forums where I can find the help I need, not just promotion. Just my first post of many to come in any filmaking topic. Thanks

Absolutely. I've been contributing to kickstarter projects for over a year. No "hit and run" promotion. It's just great to find forums where I can find the help I need, not just promotion. Just my first post of many to come in any filmaking topic. Thanks

Good to have you onboard!

Your Kickstarter account says you haven't back any projects though..?

after comparing my un-submitted kickstarter campaign to this one, im fairly confident that i will achieve a higher success rate than this one at least.

How about you stop being an asshole to everyone :?

And you are?

I'm entitled to my opinion, il say as I think, I wasn't being offensive I just stated what I thought, someone comes on here with less than 5 posts asking for funding like alot of promotion trolls seem to be doing, there doesn't seem to be much effort made in that project and it's asking for 25g's?

And you say I'm being the arsehole?

Some people are to used to being wrapped in cotton

You must be looking at a different project. Not 25k but 12k. A high number but less than half what you mention. And any "promotion troll with 5 posts or less" is entitled to post anything in this forum. Thanks for the warm welcome.

after comparing my un-submitted kickstarter campaign to this one, im fairly confident that i will achieve a higher success rate than this one at least.

I'm not really sure this is a fair comment to make and is probably the sort of opinion you ought to keep to yourself. Where you can be constructive in your criticism is one thing, but where you are simply saying 'I could do better' isn't really on.

Anyhow, good luck with your campaign. Been there myself and drive-by solicitations are an immensely time consuming and ineffective way to get contributions, but I guess you've got to do whatever you can!

:)

Back