• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch In autumn colors at countryside with Tenere & a7iii video

Good evening to all and patience with lock 2.
Here is a video in autumn colors at
Lefki village of Kavala city at Greece with the Tenere xt660z.
Bridges, ravines, plane trees, alleys and deserted houses
at the end of the walk ..
Here is the video with a few photos at the end:

Nice video :)
I own an a7siii

The sun will rise in an hour and I'm gonna take a couple autumn photos if the ground is dry.

no matter how the sky is , get yourself out there!!!:director:
Mehhhhhh lol
I did go out there yesterday but only bc I wake up at 5am naturally.

There was no sunrise yesterday but there was today!! And I did learn a little....
Because the sun is obscured by trees the ground was too dark and the sky was too bright, my camera didn't have the dynamic range to capture the sunrise this morning :( needs a graduated ND filter or to use my iphone 12 instead. sad.

Last edited:
Mehhhhhh lol
I did go out there yesterday but only bc I wake up at 5am naturally.

There was no sunrise yesterday but there was today!! And I did learn a little....
Because the sun is obscured by trees the ground was too dark and the sky was too bright, my camera didn't have the dynamic range to capture the sunrise this morning :( needs a graduated ND filter or to use my iphone 12 instead. sad.
a7siii is the KING of dynamic range....iphone is good for calling or chating at these case!
nice zoom photo !

Last edited by a moderator:
a7siii is the KING of dynamic range....iphone is good for calling or chating at these case!
nice zoom photo !
Lol I guess you’re right about iphone I looked it up and it’s only 14 stops. I haven’t used the damn thing yet bc the assholes made it incompatible with my outlet plug. So I can’t charge it... $1,100 brick til Monday thanks apple.

glad you liked the photo

Back