I'm Sonny. Hello.

My name Is Sonny I live in Memphis TN and sound is my main thing. Preferably the sound on video as it relates to live music.
I own a Sony TVR 900 and a Canon GL1 of which I like the GL1 much better.
As well as TONS of sound gear. from live PAs to several Synthisizers.
I'm currently doing creative demo vids for synths and other musical instruments I own.

My passion is music and have been a composer for many years, been in countless bands and currently have around 16 hours of original music just sitting here. I'm not looking to really make money with it If you message or email me and you need music we can work something out for you sans the dollar bills.

Good to meet all of you and I plan on haning out for while.

If you wanna hear some samples of my work just go here. and if you have a myspace account add me.

www.myspace.com/sonnywithasynth

Welcome Sonny, you sound exactly like another guy I know who is doing demo's for I think it is the Korge synth as well.

Welcome Sonny, you sound exactly like another guy I know who is doing demo's for I think it is the Korge synth as well.

Yeah, I love the Korgs. I've owned several and will own several more. I've got the Triton now...I think I'm going back in time with my next one and get a Poly Six.

Back