Idea for my first short film

We're going to be taking a bunch of popular viral videos on youtube. Each person in our short film is going to play one of those viral stars. They all converge into one story when they all get trapped inside a Slenderman game. It's going to be full of slapstick humor with more than 10 viral spoofs.

sounds like fun but why would you post your idea on here aren't you worried someone would steel it? I am heavily paranoid about people steeling my ideas. I even switch the names of my projects when talking about them online so no one can piece together what it is about by the title.

sounds like fun but why would you post your idea on here aren't you worried someone would steel it? I am heavily paranoid about people steeling my ideas. I even switch the names of my projects when talking about them online so no one can piece together what it is about by the title.
I've already gotten a good head start on anybody that would copy so we'd still be the first done probably. ;) I'm not the paranoid kind.

The kind of people that'll blatantly steal your idea quite often are the people who are unable to execute your idea anyway. Unless of course, your idea has the potential to make lots of money.

It sounds like an interesting concept. I'd like to see how to turn it into a working video.

Every story/ video has the ability to make money or be a success. It al all about how you go about it. I'm just very paranoid about people steeling my idea. I fro one kind of hope this video gets big because that would be funny to me to think I saw the idea on this fourm.

Back