I was messing around with audio stuff

I was messing with an audio loop software and though its a bit overkill at the begining, I was wondering what you think of when you hear it. Please listen the whole way through. Im not a musician, I've farted around with layering, though.

:)

http://www.paskday.com/weird.wma

if it doesnt stream, just right click and save. Thanks!

I can see a drugged out and drunk teen or young adult driving then swerving on a dangerous coastal or mountain road durring the breakdown.
There there's red lights in the background, just the glow, not the actual light. As the kid looks around we close up on his face. It's sped up like "ikilledted@myspace" as he's looking and tripping out. Then after the beat comes back, we notice he was in a major car accident, just him and his car full of friends. His friends are all in body bags, getting loaded into a corenor's ambulance. He's just looking at the scene and all over. He's tripping hard and can't comprehend what just happened. We pull out to reveal his standing next to a cop car with cuffs on. Just before the song ends, he's put in the car. End with the door to the corenor's ambulance slamming shut.

Loved it! It reminds me of the chase scenes from the original "The Terminator." Same flavor of music, but yours sounds cooler.

Last edited:
Charles@Bophe said:
Loved it! It reminds me of the chase scenes from the original "The Terminator." Same flavor of music, but yours sounds cooler.

Thanks :) I did that in one session. Im looking for some better base and guitar and percussion loops then layer the soundbites.

CootDog said:
I can see a drugged out and drunk teen or young adult driving then swerving on a dangerous coastal or mountain road durring the breakdown.
There there's red lights in the background, just the glow, not the actual light. As the kid looks around we close up on his face. It's sped up like "ikilledted@myspace" as he's looking and tripping out. Then after the beat comes back, we notice he was in a major car accident, just him and his car full of friends. His friends are all in body bags, getting loaded into a corenor's ambulance. He's just looking at the scene and all over. He's tripping hard and can't comprehend what just happened. We pull out to reveal his standing next to a cop car with cuffs on. Just before the song ends, he's put in the car. End with the door to the corenor's ambulance slamming shut.

Wow, You painted a cool visual there Coot. :yes:

Actually, it was something else in mind. But yes, Accident and obviouslly a hospital is involved. :)

Back