• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

I NEED HELP

Im in film school..... i jumped write into video editing and didnt take screen writing or script to screen... I shot films and im good with editing but i need tips for script writing and script to screen!!! please help me guys

oo and on my posts i have my blog so u all can track my film progress!!!!!

Hey guys i post on the site but get like no replys at all idk wat im doing wrong but anyways my question is how do i make a screenplay for a music video. i just got put onto a project thats suppose to be more of a short film than a video but yet im still suppose to make it a music video lol im a little lost just want to know how i can go about writing it lol i was told bout it today and its due next sunday

Im in film school..... i jumped write into video editing and didnt take screen writing or script to screen... I shot films and im good with editing but i need tips for script writing and script to screen!!! please help me guys

oo and on my posts i have my blog so u all can track my film progress!!!!!

Hey guys i post on the site but get like no replys at all idk wat im doing wrong but anyways my question is how do i make a screenplay for a music video. i just got put onto a project thats suppose to be more of a short film than a video but yet im still suppose to make it a music video lol im a little lost just want to know how i can go about writing it lol i was told bout it today and its due next sunday

Do a little bit of research on screenplay format. There are a lot of websites that already have answers to your questions if you simply type them into google. I've never written a screenplay for a music video, but I imagine it's the same as any other short screenplay. Take some time to write down the vision that goes with the song, and put it into normal screenplay format, keeping in mind all of the people that will be reading it and using it as a guide during the shoot.

Back