• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

link I made a short film! Supporting Theatre whilst the industry is down! <3

Hi guys!

So During this pandemic I managed to put a short film together. It was super tough. BUT I did it. I am a performer and so are most of my closest friends and with theatres and shows being closed and cancelled I wanted to try and bring some magic and light to peoples homes.

“In a world where fairy tale characters live amongst us like everyday celebrities and pantomimes are their life stories told on stage, our characters return from their normal day to prep for their role in this years pantomime only to find out that it has been cancelled.
What do they do?

We are capturing the feel of a great movie musical. Using an original script, 2 original songs, comedy, singing and dance, we aim to tell a Panto story with a twist. A cast of characters from different pantomimes all with “A TALE TO TELL”

Would love for you to check it out, Im sure any kids in your family would love it as well! Think greatest showman meets Disney!!

Back