• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch I know how much you like food so ...

It's selling nothing, so it isn't a commercial :P
And 'thanks for watching' isn't really a great pay off for a commercial ;)
The shots are a bit random, so there isn't really a 'story'. Not even a story without story.
Some shots are just not focussed. (The topshot)
It's too dark: like Will said: lights!
Suddenly 1 shot seems to be shot with lights on?
You need lighting to make food look yummy.

The music doesn't really fit the food.

This is just an edit of some food footage you shot in the spur of the moment before it would get too cold.

How did it taste?

This is just an edit of some food footage you shot in the spur of the moment before it would get too cold.

How did it taste?

Well, that's what I said in the post :) yeah I wanted to be done before it cooled off and it did taste good, better than it looked :)

Real food doesn't look good on camera. It needs to be prepared specifically for a video/photo shoot in order for it not to look gross.

Does the shot with the lights on look better to you than the other shots, or do you think there should be more lights set up differently?

Well, Im a newb. Thanks for the comments. Can anyone tell that there were two different cameras used in the video? there was one shot that was done on iphone5, and the rest of it was 5d. I'm just curious if anyone can spot the difference?

Back