I havnt posted in a while!

Hey everyone! I havnt posted hear in a while because i have been working on a new music video for the up-and-comming local south florida rapper(and friend of mine) Jason Marcus. I am the editor of the music video and i am just about finished with it! It is set to release this friday the 30th along with his new album and i will be sure to post it for you all to see as soon as its realsed!

This is a track from the album that was released months ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f00tuGkQ8EI

Hope you like it!

Aw, d@mn, Brett!
I was impressed as h#ll with your camerawork and editing progress... and then you pull the carpet out from under me.

Bum ;)

Congrats on your new video this Friday.
I/we look forward to it.

Aw, d@mn, Brett!
I was impressed as h#ll with your camerawork and editing progress... and then you pull the carpet out from under me.

Bum ;)

Congrats on your new video this Friday.
I/we look forward to it.

hehe Sorry! i wish i was able to say i did that video but i didnt =/

But for the future i will be editing all of his videos!

Well its 3am i have been workin on the video since 9pm its now rendering out then i have to upload to youtube! the best part is i have to be up for school at 6am! FUN!!!!!! will post the video after school!

Well its 3am i have been workin on the video since 9pm its now rendering out then i have to upload to youtube! the best part is i have to be up for school at 6am! FUN!!!!!! will post the video after school!

Welcome to the Insomniac Film Institution. ;)

Back