• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

I have some plots and parts of film. I show some here. Please tell me how good am I?

I am writing a film about Spain history which don't post here for now, maybe in a different post, or maybe not. Please tell from below how good am. I studied nothing at all, I didn't watch films as many as others (even usual people) during years, and I think and write or some times WANT them to be a sequel.

Western Plot:
A good man with his horse goes a very long way and gets to a village. Thunderbolts killing some people and then after a hard rain sun rises. There are blooms on trees. In the thanksgiving celebration, some gang attack the village. They say they don't have anything w/ people of the village, but they only want to get back some old members of them to join them. The good man says if they are confident that don't want to join them, he helps them not to do it and stand against them. They had a spy reporting this to the gang's head. He invites the former people and in front of all gives a speech. He says that will show the result to that stranger man soon. Suddenly, the stranger arrives with a killed bloody calf and throws it down. It is his gift to them. He says doesn't like the village and wants to go. He goes. The head says it is a bit late, but accepts. He goes to a hotel in his way out of village. He stays there for a long time. Then everybody thinks that he was the man wanted to score the village for govt. He finds out it when hears a dialog in his room, and leaves there.

He was only a normal man who stayed there randomly (says this to himself).

Scene:
A man with strong body, a coat and Western hat.
He very elaborately gets tether of horse and gets down. He goes ahead some steps and pulls the horse. He gets to a horse drinkers and starts to talk with someone else there while letting his horse drink.
The old man: "Here the water is polluted."
He starts: "It seems clear."
The old man prevents the horse drink.
The old man: "I had four horses. All died of this".
Suddenly the man loses his control and falls.
The old man: "It is because of heat."
The man: "I am injured."
The old man: "Let me help.."
The man: "No, it is not out of control." He brings out a cigarret and starts to smoke and says I will wait for dr.
He goes.
Another man with long mustache comes.
The man is waiting in there while is sat.
The man w/ m.: "Who is that?"
The old man: "Not a bad one. An injured traveler. One of them."
The man w/ m.: "Anyways, your duty is to check his identity."
The old man: "I don't think he decided to stay. You are a pessimistic man who wants to split hair."
The man w/ m.: "Now you will see that he is not what you think."
The old man: "You lost your mind. He will kill you even before you can imagine it."
The old man: "Let me do it."
The man w/ m. shouts: "Hey you.. "
The man says nothing and even doesn't move like he is asleep, but not so.
The man w/ m.: "You should be a fugitive. At least, you are not a marshall"
The cam shows the man but he has no interaction.
The man w/ m.: "A man who has no identity."
The man w/ m.: "What is your name?"
The man: "I am Italian."
It shows some few people are collected.
The man w/ m.: "It is evident from your ridiculous accent. Anyways, you can't stay here at night."
The man: "How many coins will you get that people not be forced to tolerate you more?"
The man w/ m.: "Close your dirty mouth. Nobody is forced to wait here."
The man throws a coin.
He gets from ground very carefully while seeing him and laughs.
He gets and goes.
A man: "Please one calls the Dr."
End of scene.

Scene:
Some are talking and the cam shows a lizard walk
One mature man w/ mustache (not very smart): You didn't see him for long time. I even myself saw him two years ago. The last time I saw him, he had red inflames in his body. His face and hands were all so. He could even speak hardly.
Another: It is unimportant. All of our money is in his hand.
Third: Two is right. We are now just some silly people. I never give up.
A smart Western: We attack there nightly. Then nobody will suspect us. Even if he has nothing, we can get confident.

Scene:
Some woman with different eyes like An. Jolie's has an tissue on her mouth with her hand and the cam shows from top and circles

Name: Innocent City

PLOT: 1990. A group from LA police looking for a crimer who has killed five persons by now after cutting their necks using broken coke bottle. His all victims were Jewish. One of them had bar (wine shop). That causes the group think the killer is probably Muslim. They also think maybe it is a nazi, or simply one stupid who thinks Jews increased prices of drinks. To find a clue, they arrest the local mosque imam & beat him. It has no result. Police even thought to allocate one scort to any Jewish family or county. Until a young Jewish boy(uni student) who was beaten hardly reports that a man tried to kill him by a broken drink bottle and that he knows the man. He gets arrested & is a fat Arab young who cries a lot bcuz fears.
He will be released after a call from the police depart chief. He will be in risk by angry radical Jews, but his two other Arab friends try to pave the way for his escape and hiding him. They hide him and rest comes back to the city.

Begin:
Our city is big and can be counted as an advanced city, but the underlying of this beautiful city is endless violence not all even think or know about it. People usually call this trivial and accuse us with words like pessimistic or unrealistic, believing it is not easy. It is not like talking to radio or being verbose, we only see what it exists, those of us who saw all so many violences closely and could measure the level of mischief in it.
In the third year of university in the field of criminology, as to be police officers, we had to deal with the real world examples and show what we have learned. They were real crazy wrongdoers who were in charge of killing many people as easily as possible. It wasn't like a joke. We knew we could be dead. Some of us gave up. However, some of us accepted that it is what they can do and stayed.
It is not easy. One says to himself "You should stand, it is not going to hurt you.". But we were only lucky enough that this happened to be true. To some of us. Only..
After ten years, the situation got better, but we still fight for those who want to survive. Not to say we are that successful, the enemy is always some steps ahead. He sees you and likes you to lose him. Is in a play w/ you. You feel his presence, every time, you are one step closer to him, but it is how he is, not what he wants.
Now Voice of juicer and two police officers who are waiting for it. Suddenly, one of them will be shot.
The alive officer gets his colt & sees top of floors, and sees a piece of cloth for a moment.He tells the shooting & his position in waki-taki & says he is going to follow the killer.
Then, an old man is sat on his feet and has one dark brown flute in his hands, and hints the officer he should go through that little door to go up.
he finds no one.
he returns to ground & sees around. Nothing unusual. Suddenly, a man steps the gas & goes. And the officer tells in waki taki that he needs a police car and that comes and they follow. They follow and the cars go to a silent street and one sprays and nothing from the police car remains.
Los Angeles - CA

A rabbi who is teacher of kids goes to Tel Aviv University on the grosses and tries to find students and make them interested in learning Torah,

one inside the univ invites him to teach Torah in a pilot program of 1 month, he holds classes outside classrooms, then decides make change in secular univ

we can't allow more

at first, univ officials say can't camp here, but he finds a way or change way etc

Rita gets more parental in film.

Begin: Film starts with showing a street in Tel Aviv people are walking, come and pass. Then phone ring, then inside an office, a man whose feet is straight beside window is talking to a phone and another phone is ringing.
Then rabbi loloyan comes in with a big flower bunch.
man: The job is a bit hard. He should stay in the water for 5 to 6 hours and hold a flower bunch..
then he sees rabbi loloyan and rabbi sees his flower in surprise.
man: yes, then, the man should dive himself to water and stay still.
man: It is exactly what the script says.
man: Find soon. No, thanks, bye!!!
Then the old female secretary comes and picks up the phone exactly when he disconnects.
the woman: No, this is not martial arts. We do find roles for movies we have contract. Of course not. Thanks!
She disconnects and goes.
Rabbi Loloyan is still there with big flower bunch.
rabbi: if I may give you this present
the man: Yes.. You should be a rich rabbi...
rabbi: shalom. Oh no. It is from our garden. Truly, Best of them.
man comes to get the flowers, but rabbi says: "No no, I will do it."
rabbi put the flowers in a corner.
Then comes and sit downs.
While coming: "Flowers are, in fact, very lovable, and sensitive. Not like, you know, most of us, who don't know how we should love them, and treat them."
he brings out a tissue and cleans his face sweats and sits down.
Man: "Sorry," stands up and walks while his long brown shoes from back are shown. After some moment, he comes backs and says w hinting w eyes: "Tea!!" And sits down.
rabbi: "Todays is the age of machines and computers. I am a teacher. I know how kids now think. It is so different from years ago... Kids became Smart."
Man: "aha, and?"
rabbi: "what?"
Man: "I mean, and? Is it related to our new business?"
Man: "It should be about kids.."
Rabbi: "No, no.. I am not here for a business."
Rabbi: "I want a job."
Man nods: "A new one."
Rabbi: "I lost the previous one."
Man: "Oh, no..."
The tea comes..
Rabbi: "Thank you!!"
Rabbi: "I worked for 26 years and 2 months and 8 days!"
Man: "Oh sorry.. A man.. A great rabbi like you. World is so..."
Man: The tea..
he brings out his watch and tries to adjust w clock.
man: "Sorry, but I need to go to a meeting."
man: "Can we have the rest of this talks in tomorrow? I will see if friends have a job title matching you."
Rabbi: "Yes.. sure.."
man stands up and shakes hands and says: "My honor to help you. Thank you".
Rabbi: "Thank you!"

-----
The scene goes to a mall.
Two young women who are friends passing.
Then Rita w/ sunglasses is coming w/ a kid carriage. And has another very young boy eating maize.
Behind her two young men walking.
Then she reaches her black car and opens.... and they get into car. She bought nothing:
Rita puts the kid asleep in back and puts the carriage in boot.
Rita: Come in. Take care of your little sister.
In the car, the boy in back bends himself and then comes up with a toy.
Then, Rita comes to battle in words w/out much attention to him with a young ultraorthodox guy who unintentionally hits mirror of car.
The guy: Oh, sorry..
Rita: Oh..
Rita: I don't know why people aren't caring about their around. That became unbearable. The boring guy was harming my car's mirror.
She sits down and adjusts the mirror.
Rita: take care of your sister. We go on now.
But the car doesn't start.
She comes out. Sees under the car.
Rita: "I don't know how this works!"
Gets the mobile and calls Rabbi Loloyan: "Shalom."
Rabbi:"Shalom hun."
Rita: "The car. Doesn't start. I am in the market."
Rabbi:"It has been working for some time.."
Rabbi: "OK, I will come with a technician soon."
Rita: "OK, thanks, we are waiting, please come soon."
Rabbi: "OK, will.. bye!"
Rita: "bye!"
Then the camera goes to the stairs of the apartment. Rita brings out her keys.
Rita: When we were in the market, we saw wife of Rabbi Peer.
Rabbi: aha, with Rabbi?
Rita:Alone.
Rita: Alone..
Rita: Her situation was changed totally.
Rabbi: She is wife of a great rabbi.
Rita: When you see her, you think she is 10 years younger.
Rabbi: Oh, unbelievable.
Rita: Others say some things behind her. Since the time she has become wife of Rabbi Peer, G-d has shed light on her life.
Rita: She had nothing before.
Rabbi: what they say behind you?
The door opened they go in.
kid left outside.
Rabbi opens and gets him in then.

Then the scene goes into an old store which is in some degree flooded w water. On the top, spider net & below is full of stuffs. In the inside, there is a very very tall mechanical old clock. On the wall, there is a board written "Take care, here there is survilance cameras.".
Then, Rita comes.
Rita: "Oh my G-d, this is a mess. See how is my life destroyed.."
Rita goes to call the Rabbi and it happens behind the cam.
Rita: "man, Dovid, come." and waves hands.
But soon there explodes and Rita will be taken to hospital.
-----
The cam shows this: "Tel Aviv Hospital"
Then the entry is shown.
Then the inside of hospital is shown they are inside it and Dr and Rabbi talking to each other.
Dr: She just fainted. I don't think such a big thing was needed for her, to bring a big suitcase from home.
Rabbi: She doesn't use hospital stuffs. Everything should be home made.
Dr: I am new here, but here it is an illegal thing. And I know, the boss is not so flexible.
Rabbi: Yes, fortunately, he is.
Dr: OK, now, let's talk about her situation. She has become so depressed. And it needs time to be well. It is like a big storm happened inside her and she still feels in it struggling.
Rabbi: Oh, G-d helps.. Is it going to stay?
Dr: I hope she becomes better. Just she needs time.
Rabbi does rely on bed and gets sad.

Future plans:
*1*****************
I fasten tethers of my horses queitly

1- start from the film name: It is a wise name, the practice of wisdom in politics. The film is so, A kind of criticism,
2- We find an event which is controversial with the clerics. And make it into film. Like in sex.
Suppose this: People usually like to have sex with the people resemble more to them. How boys think when passed by a girl in street? How many percent can have a hard sexual reaction in mind?
3- Violence in that issue. Violence should be in the film implementation. (like LD be injured)
4- And return to title: criticizing ir's govt behavior on this.
5- two sides: one shows natalie interviewing and the other leonardo d. in field
showing leonardo dicaprio lower
6 clerics r separated from people
7- ir's govt behavior in politics and the need to change this
8- show reality in horse riding to make it pro
9- use famous actor (LD)and another famous to show-off it is pro
10- American like strangers
11- new fashion - very important in politics
12- pictures of social network irian users

idea: we thought it is good to make into movie.

*2*****************

A horror fun animation about life of an skeleton after death.
the animation starts with narration: our skeleton ... fear & fun...
his face is like w/ pouder,sphere, white hand cover, not exactly skeleton. a bit like face of scarecrow.
he has speccial love for collecting burnt cigarattes from grounds & smoke them. he is skeleton of very old man who was smoker, but seems young now.
fear, but frightening things never exist except skeleton which is real
skeleton is an evil detective w/ palto whose identity is not very known to people, and is always alone, w a glasses (like black crooked triangle of balls/kiss like) which defines his face
most horror, but some times skeleton will be very fun & young, like horse riding w/ a friend, at end fun too
skeleton from lack of love turns to do bad, and there is always a wrath in his heart which he some times forget it,
his friends are better than him when walking he is imperfect,
his home needs fix,
he has some gift from family of a very young girl (9 years old) for finding her
typhoon

Back