• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch i hate this film. but our lecturer liked it.

It was okay. Some bits were funny.

I liked the editing and composition used throughout, apart from one or two scenes.

The sound wasn't great, I found it hard to hear some of the dialogue. But that might be my speakers.

I would see this film as something to look back on. Use what worked and what didn't, and improve on the rest.

I'm too much of a noob to comment on the technical aspects, but it made me laugh. Comedy is very hard to do well, and it is very hard to make me laugh during a film-- so kudos!

It's good and you know it. Adam Sandler would get some miles off it. Well shot, well lit, decent sound , good acting. Story a little light especially the ending is the only pick I have. Now make something better !

thanks for the responses guys! really appreciate the feedback.

I've had a couple days to look back on the film and hear some feedback and i've come round to it slightly.

We had more than a few disagreements within the crew, half wanted the film on way, the half another. So we kinda made a hybrid of both ideas and by the end none of us were sure which film we were making. And I had to edit the thing so trying to make a movie out of two incomplete films was difficult, and probably why I ended up hating the film.

Thanks once again guys.

i so badly wanted the silent guy to do something stupid everytime when the main actor was expressing himself, like zach galifianakis, now that would have added lots of humor to it, i mean it was good coulda been better, shot well, the feel for the sounds were ok, but to me didnt sound right it was like a nasty preset on a crap synth that you never touch, but thats just me.

good work id say, can i ask why there were 5 of you making decisions, you should have elected two of you to handle it, the rest scapegoats or whatever they need to do.

Back