I hail from all over the world

Hi, new here obviously!
I'm sonia, 22.. I literally hail from all over the place. NY, LA, Hawaii, Toronto and most recently Helsinki, Finland.
I'm in Helsinki because I'm part finnish and the schools here are free. So I'm applying to a Film and Television university. The pre tasks just came out and I'm so incredibly nervous about them. I've always wanted to be in the entertainment industry. I'm a movie buff. And I've always watched movies a little differently than other people I know. I watch the camera angles and editing etc. So it takes me a couple of times to actually watch a well done movie that I like. Anyway, I'm hoping to get into the school and become a cinematographer but acting has always been an interest as well. I've always liked taking a new kind of role of sorts when I meet new people, if you know what I mean. So it would be fun to be able to play different kind of characters for a living as well. At the moment I'm really into film noir style... and just old school in general. I'm hoping to get good tips on one of the harder pretasks in the list I got. I'm not a good writer so the task where I need to come up with a story thats touching, humorous, clear to follow, imaginative, surprising and informative, is proving to be difficult. Give me a story in words and I can already see it play out in my head in scenes and photos and then I can draw it out into a story board like nobody's business, but to come up with one is just not my forte.

Anyway. I also like talking. So I'll shut up now.

Back