• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

I.C.A.N.

Hello to all! I'm a filmmaker living and working in Minneapolis, MN. As I'm sure many of you already know, it's very difficult to produce an independent film outside of the Hollywood machine. I'd like to bring your attention to a project that myself and some other filmmakers in my area have begun work on. The Independent Cinema Arts Network is a not-for-profit designed to greenlight independent feature films. I got in with this organization when I went looking to finance a trailer when I moved to the area. We have a website in development, but currently are networking through our myspace page. Check us out at http://www.myspace.com/indi_cinema_arts_network , add us, comment on the blogs, repost them on your own sites, or just see if its something you agree with and/or would like to be a part of. Thanks.

Back