I AM TALKING

Hii
Because This is just a casual Lounge... Imagine me standing up and giving a speech to all of you.
Firstly I dont know If i make any sense here as I wonder I could be in a wrong place
I am 29yr old guy , from southern part of INDIA, where we make crappiest films which wont even pass for C grade amateur works from any developed nation and neither it will have any place in world cinema too.
But , alas , I somehow got bugged with this socalled filmmaking and went to a small film school sort and courtesy books and internet I watched almost all kinds of movies which you guys talk about here.
Because of financial reasons I cant come and settle in any countries where the films I love are being made and because of the ignorant people around I cant sell if i make those kinda films here .
So , I decided to make the popcorn here for sometime and make some money enough for me to quit place. (well you can call I am selling my soul here )
Well....all this speech is... as I undergo this turmoil , I feel I can atleast "talk" to people with passion for good cinema and here I am looking for such people.
anyone like to have long chats over internet about films please let me know we will get in touch.

Well you've come to the right place. Most of us here are friendly. And trust me I have seen some crap filled movies from here in the States that I'm sure would make your crap filled movies look like blockbusters.

thats such a relief to see a couple of replies
but anyway you would not know what kind of crap i am talking about

in our movies....

romance :Protagonists must always be unmarried characters n got to virgins and in dream songs they will do lot of suggestive sex moments

action : one hero can and will kill and fight even 100 people with weapons and see...law would not arrest him

thrillers : you cannot have gangsters or thieves as protagonists , people wont like it. If movies of Tarantino are made , director will be stoned as if he is a social enemy

horror : ghosts are silly

comedy : its never subtle and its always copied slapstick

erotic : we dont have

drama : boring ..so avoid it

our audience have these kind of perceptions and to cater them whole filmindustry kept serving only those tastes and overall the whole system here became a stinking gutter and I am trying to swim in it

Back