• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

How's This For A Logline?

My script is now registered with the WGA East, by the way.

I, Creator 3 - The Singularity.

Logline:

In a war of ancient gods on a futuristic Amazon planet, a family of cyborgs with adopted human children are the chosen ones of the human goddess, Artemis to end a war between humans and cyborgs being fueled by the war god, Ares.

The Singularity end will be flushed out with with trans-cyborg characters in the script. A trans-cyborg is cyborg who was born human and transformed into a cyborg with technology after their original human bodies become broken beyond repair with organic means. And, with humans who have chip enhancements to make them more than human. They are simply augmented humans.

Until I read your script, I don't know what a "cyborg family" is.

You were closer before, anyway, with:

In a war of ancient gods on a futuristic Amazon planet, a family of cyborgs with adopted human children are the chosen ones of the human goddess, Artemis to end a war between humans and cyborgs being fueled by the war god, Ares.

Except it's really one and a half logs all jumble together.

A group of human children under the care of cyborgs are chosen by the Gods to end the war between their respective species.

Stories are about people first, cyborgs second.

Okay! Back on topic.

Okay! Here is a new revision on the logline for I, Creator 3 - The Singularity

Families of cyborgs and humans are chosen by the goddess of creation to work together to unite their planet in the face of a nuclear holocaust.

Back