• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

How to get this shot?(from Requiem for a dream)

Are you talking the close-up of the desktop that is sped up or the shot that has the mom? For the desktop you should be able to use the time remapping under the spfx bin. I'm at work so I don't have premiere in front of me at the moment but you should be able to just drag the effect on top of the clip and adjust to how you want it.
As for the clip of the mom. All you have to do is put the main clip in the timeline and then put the second clip over top of it and adjust the opacity down to where you want it. Again I think this is done in the effects tab.

Are you talking about the multiple faces on top of each other? If so, no prob. You can do that, easy.

Dark background, large space. Large enough that you can light your subject, without lighting the background. Relatively low light, just enough for your camera and lens to pick up. This can almost be thought of as green-screening, except backwards. Then in post, simply put them on top of each other, with varying degrees of transparency.

Or are you talking about another shot?

I'm sorry but that's kindda of basic editing and/or compositing.

On premiere, you put a video on a track and the other on another track. The one on the top track has to have its opacity inferior to 100% to be able to see the one underneath.

Tried that.
Always,the video on the top track is played.I have option to change the opacity of 2nd track but how to change the first track's opacity?

Back