• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

How to draft action+voice over at same time?

friends i am writing a scene but i am confused that how we will write it in professional format. Please guide me. I am telling the scene in detail . Guide me what will be the format.

A and B are sitting in a room . A tells B

A: "C is a crazy about girls. You will find him all the times searching for girls! In his room, under the bed, in toilet and even in his pants.."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Now the problem is i want to show this scene in this way that when A says "C is a crazy about girls" the camera will be on A but as he says "You will find him all the times searching for girls! In his room, under the bed, in toilet and even in his pants" the camera will cut to the character C who will be actually performing the action which A is telling. Now the action will be going on plus the voice over will also be present.

Now in script format how can i adjust the action plus voice over at the same time???
It is my request please guide me

Regards

ARNOLD
Carl is a crazy about girls. You will
find him all the times searching for girls!

INT. CARL'S BEDROOM -- DAY

Carl looks in his closet, finds no one. Looks under the bed.

ARNOLD (VO)
In his room, under the bed --

Carl pulls a HOT GIRL from under his bed!

INT. PUBLIC RESTROOM -- DAY

Carl is at a urinal when he hears a noise behind him.

ARNOLD (VO)
In toilet --

Carl turns without zipping up, and a SEXY GIRL in SCUBA gear comes out of the toilet, unzips her wetsuit, naked underneath, and grabs Carl's crotch.

INT. CARL'S BEDROOM -- NIGHT

Carl, exhausted, is undressing.

ARNOLD (VO)
-- and even in his pants!

When Carl unzips his pants, a woman's hand comes out of the fly! Carl looks down in shock as a BEAUTIFUL GIRL's head comes out of his pants, followed by the rest of the girl. How did she get in there?
Before the can ask, she pulls him into the bed.

- Bill

wcmartell Thanks a lot. I was confused that on software how will i write the voice over and actions at the same time as in softwares we can write dilogues or action only at a time

Thanks a lot

Back