• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch HOW TO DEAL WITH TELEMARKETERS

PART 01

How to Deal with Telemarketers part 1, “The Obvious” deals with the most common technique for coping with unwanted phone solicitors.

[WM]http://www.sonnyboo.com/video/tele01.wmv[/WM]

Written & Directed by Peter John Ross
Starring Daniel Alan Kiely & Bryan Arnold

Cinematography by Scott Spears
Gaffer – Gil Whitney
Key Grip – TJ Cooley
Boom Operator – Micah Jenkins
Editing by John Whitney
Sound mix by John Fromes
Music by Aryavarta Kumar

PART 02

How to Deal with Telemarketers part 2, “A Taste of Their Own Medicine” shows us a more creative way to give back telemarketers a bit of what they give…

[WM]http://www.sonnyboo.com/video/tele02.wmv[/WM]

Directed by Peter John Ross
Written by Peter John Ross
Starring Dennis Wiggins
featuring the voice of Brandy Seymour

Gaffer – Gil Whitney
Key Grip – TJ Cooley
Boom Operator – Brandy Seymour
Editing by John Whitney
Sound mix by John Fromes
Music by Aryavarta Kumar

Part 03

How to Deal with Telemarketers part 3, “Give Them a Little Crazy” demonstrates another level of rudeness to prevent continued calls from telemarketers.

[WM]http://www.sonnyboo.com/video/tele03.wmv[/WM]

CREDITS

Written by Daniel Alan Kiely
Starring Daniel Alan Kiely & Bryan Arnold

Gaffer – Gil Whitney
Key Grip – TJ Cooley
Editing by John Whitney
Sound mix by John Fromes
Boom Operator – Micah Jenkins

full length video on contest site

HOW TO DEAL WITH TELEMARKETERS - 5 min
http://crackle.com/c/Moving_Targets/HOW_TO_DEAL_WITH_TELEMARKETERS/2058901/#ml=f\i=&fu=2079908

We all hate unsolicited phone sales calls. Here's a few ways to cope
with telemarketers.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=-=-=

Written by Peter John Ross, George Caleodis, Dennis Wiggins, & Daniel
Alan Kiely

Starring Daniel Alan Kiely,Bryan Arnold, Dennis Wiggins, with Alicia
Ritchey

Featuring the voices of Brandy Seymour, Micah Jenkins, Stephanie &
John Fromes

Gaffer – Gil Whitney

Key Grip – TJ Cooley

Boom Operators – Micah Jenkins/Brandy Seymour

Editing by John Whitney

Sound mix by John Fromes

Music by Aryavarta Kumar

®All Rights Reserved
© Copyright 2007 Sonnyboo Productions
Sonnyboo™

Good luck SonnyBoo. I gave you some love on the Crackle site. That's becoming my favorite place to put my shorts. Give my complements to all of your people...I've got to give a little extra to the telemarketer. She did a great job in the ending.

Chris

Give my complements to all of your people...I've got to give a little extra to the telemarketer. She did a great job in the ending.

This was my first time working with Alicia and she was fantastic. real tears on cue.

and she's sooooooooo hot.

This was my first time working with Alicia and she was fantastic. real tears on cue.

and she's sooooooooo hot.

Yeah, I was about to say that but worried that she was the wife or girlfriend of you or one of your crew.:lol:

Hot is an understatement though!

Chris

Yeah, I was about to say that but worried that she was the wife or girlfriend of you or one of your crew.:lol:

Hot is an understatement though!

Chris

She has a boyfriend, but it ain't me. I even told my girlfriend that we might have to break up for a few hours just to see if Alicia was having any interest my way.... she didn't find the joke funny.

What's a link to your movie on CRACKLE?

I never did post the link to the whole entire series compiled as one video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmephrPkl6A

But the real question is, how does the telemarketer deal with YOU?

LOL. Funny stuff. I'm doing cold calls now for sales (business to business, the lesser of the evil) at me day job and the trick is to be crazier than the customer... To one lady I was like "Hey there... Oh man, sounds like somebody has a case of the Mondays!... haha, have you ever seen Office Space? I love that movie. How's the weather there anyway? Sunny? That's amazing, I love the sun almost as much as I love Alpha Centuri, where I'm from... anyway, are you the one who orders the supplies now or what?"

Always catches them off guard, LOL.

I'm even more cruel today. I speak in a Middle Eastern accent and scream PRAISE ALLAH, THE CAPITALIST INFIDELS ARE TRYING TO SEDUCE US INTO THEIR PROPOGANDA!!!!

Then I make that shrill screaming voice and hang up. This is what I do at work now.

I'm even more cruel today. I speak in a Middle Eastern accent and scream PRAISE ALLAH, THE CAPITALIST INFIDELS ARE TRYING TO SEDUCE US INTO THEIR PROPOGANDA!!!!

Then I make that shrill screaming voice and hang up. This is what I do at work now.

One time a Jehovah's witness called me and I spent an hour on the phone trying to explain metaphysics to her. It was crazy.

Yeah,Thanks! Bumping....
clear.gif

Back