• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

How do we get the best out of ourselves to write?

Inspirations are good, but I think there are other very important things.
The following are my suggestions, based on some articles about Screenwriting, Health, Creativity, Wealth and Psychology. So don't judge too hard if I'm wrong somewhere:

1) - One of the best ways is to have much money. If you have money, you don't need a job. If you don't have a job, you don't waste your energy and free time doing things that you don't want to do. It will improve the results! If you're not rich, DON'T work extra hours.

2) - If you're rich, or you're poor but have enough free time - go to gym. Physical activities improve you mind's speed. Oh, and imagine your body a bit better than it was before, - "You've improved yourself, you're not that loser, you can do it!", - isn't it another inspiration?

3) - Travel more. Meet new people. Meet people from different society levels than yours. Talk to them. Make new friends.

4) - Stop watching Reality shows, News and other trash that are not useful. Start watching more movies. Read more books. Inspiration comes from other people's ideas.

Back