HORRORS OF WAR on DVD in Japan

Well congratulations on the Leeds Animation film festival, thats only an hours drive from were i live.

But what i was meaning is the UK is an overcrowded island with strict policies and competion for screening is very intense. Believe me i have lived here for nearly 30 years and i find whats hard in the UK is easy in the US.

I got my Japanese DVD in yesterday. Thankfully, it's dubbed! Now I feel like I have the pure comedy version of the film watching it poorly re-enacted with miscast voices in a language I have no clue what they are saying. The official title is 'DEADMAN SOLDIERS' when translated. The cover art looks even more impressive in person.

Rogue Cinema has done a review of Horrors of War.

===========

Horrors of War just played as a part of the Action On Film Festival July 29th, 2006

===========

Horrors of War will play on Friday August 4th at 9:15:PM as a part of the The Indie Gathering Film Festival in Cleveland Ohio.

===========

Horrors of War will play on Friday August 11th at 8:PM as a part of the The Broken Lamp Film Festival in Springfield, Ohio.

===========

Horrors of War will play on Sunday August 13th at 4:PM as a part of the The Rebel International Film Festival in Chattenooga, TN

===============

It looks like the formal, real DVD will be out sometime this fall 2006 in the U.S. More details as I am permitted to give them.

We will have DVD's later this year in other countries as well.

===============

There are a ton of other reviews and additional tid bits on the movie at the official site here:

http://www.horrorsofwarmovie.com

===============

Many exclusive BEHIND THE SCENES clips are now on YOU TUBE

MAKING SCENE 12 web doc on YOU TUBE

BLACK FRIDAY web doc on YOU TUBE

=============

We're all very proud of the movie and what it's doing.

Back