• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Horrors of War DELETED SCENES web doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8iUjHM-Vns

2 minutes of how & why you delete scenes, even when screen direction is a problem.

Last edited:
haha- cool. I forgot all about flipping shots like that- good horizontal thinking. Thanks for bringing that up- it will forever be ingrained in my memory.

I crossed the line "badly" in scene 8 of my feature, I was going to flop as well to correct the screen direction, but I think we'll run into lighting continuity that way, we'll see how it works. If not, we'll come up with something else creative. You are absolutely right in your statement at the end...there's always a creative solution.

Glad to see people are getting the point. In one of my earlier tips, the one on ADR, everyone got stuck on us using a studio to record at and missed the point that you can creatively "fix" or fundamentally alter a movie with ADR.

Back