• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Horror Trailer

Looks very professional as a trailer.

I'd say tighten the titles up a tiny little bit. The overall pace I think is hindered with the titles being on the screen for a bit too long (I'm talking like maybe .3 seconds or so - by titles I mean the 'if you survive...' etc.)

I also really like the use of flashlights and the lighting from those you employed.

What camera did you use?

One thing that bugged me is you looked like you used justa couple friends. Everything look so well done, but then you look like you have a just a bunch of kids hanging out in a building. Other than that great job!

It was quite nice, and it'll be good to see the full feature. As Robcbh said, it does seem like just a bunch of kids from the same building, but I see that as a positive rather than a negative - it adds to the realism, if anything. What I maybe would have said is tone down the overly colorful and playful clothing a couple of them are wearing - bright reds seem out of place with the tone of the trailer (on paper, bright red is blood, but in reality it's a bright colour that's out of place and should be darker), as does the Muppet shirt being worn by the running man.

Looks good though :)

It was quite nice, and it'll be good to see the full feature. As Robcbh said, it does seem like just a bunch of kids from the same building, but I see that as a positive rather than a negative - it adds to the realism, if anything. What I maybe would have said is tone down the overly colorful and playful clothing a couple of them are wearing - bright reds seem out of place with the tone of the trailer (on paper, bright red is blood, but in reality it's a bright colour that's out of place and should be darker), as does the Muppet shirt being worn by the running man.

Looks good though :)

Thanks a lot for the input

Back