• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Hoping for views =)

im posting a link here to my Cartoon, im hoping to get some views from the frequenters of this very nice website

YouTube: http://youtu.be/rRvL4T92v8U

The cartoon is basicly 2 parts , 1st half was done on Autodesk animator in 1993, at a time before southpark, Family Guy or almost anything besides the early seasons of the Simpsons

The 2nd part was completed recently and is the type of animation the series will have going forward..please take a look if you'd like , stuff like this takes many months to do and is very hard to get viewers ..thanks !!

FYI, the subject matter is bit dark as far as being Politicaly correct goes ...but besides the cartoon hyperbole, its about on par for the average teenagers i remember growing up

The music side of the production is all in house

The story is a continuation of a previous story , so included at YouTube posting is a link to a basic explanation of the characters and the setting

Last edited:
Thank you for watching ZenSteve..yes unfortunately it takes me a long time ..i can only work on it a few hours each weekend usualy

Unfortunately a long time ago a room mate formatted the harddrive episode 1 was on , so its no more. episode 3 is in the works though

The series synopsis

The Adventures of Bogus Bunny

The hyperbole of the truth is even stranger than fiction...

This series tells the story of a underground teenage garage band consisting of a rabbit, a weasel, a rat and a mosquito . Set in a fictional mid-southern united states county, in a blurry time period roughly around the late 80s, 90s and 2000s.

The Series follows the main characters in often absurd circumstances at home , on the town, at school, at work, on a budget tour and more.

Often not the brightest bulbs in the pack, the main characters deal with mayhem , mischief and antagonism from a elderly rat who fought and in a war and was part of the space program, a Blue bird who is a unlikely peer whose family owns a hotdog factory, and the local corrupt security force amongst others.

The first published episode tells the simple story of the characters trying to assemble for a routine band practice.

The next episode, currently in the works, tells the story of 2 college students who base a school film project on the band . A total of 8 episodes have been written so far and will be released as they are completed

Back