• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Hollywood representation directory

So, is there someone who has uploaded it in 4shared or something to get it for free? I'm sure many of you have it, so you can upload it and give me the link. Now, you could either answer "hey, are we assholes who paid to get it and you are the smartass who wants us to give it to you for free?" or you can answer "Yeap. Here's the link..."

Since I'm working on my 3rd feature-length screenplay, you're right - I've got plenty of words :)

I simply don't see anything to be gained by showing how offensive I can be.

Why not? If you are writing a violent script it's good to show your offensive skills... If you don't have them then you can't write such script...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090608123451AA80wfq

Here is our man, Eddie Kritzer...

There is a man out there, one of the few, named Eddie Kritzer that snags people via craigslist and asks for a $600.00 certified money order just to read your material. It's a scam, and he is not the only one. Plus, it is against WGA regulations.

I wonder how this cocksucker is so famous... F*cking sh*t asian face wanna-be agent. I should have told him from the beginning what I would do to his mother's corpse...

Hm. I forgot to mention that before I say that to him he said "watch out for greek writers baring gifts"... Is that really how "watch out for Danaus baring gifts" is translated in english?

By the way, Eddie Kritzer is a popular scammer and I'm not the first writer who called him "asshole"...

Since I'm working on my 3rd feature-length screenplay, you're right - I've got plenty of words :)

I simply don't see anything to be gained by showing how offensive I can be.

Couldn't agree more with this, why should you be offensive when you just don't need to respond.

- To original poster of thread -
You said you were trying to sell your screenplay, and even for offensive language like that it looks incredibly childish and written by some kind of ten year old. No offence to you, I don't know you personally so I won't judge, but when you wrote that did you really think to yourself this sounds smart in anyway or okay?

Back