• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Hit man comedy series - funny

I directed another episode of my web series called "The Contractors" and Its the third episode.... I'm a student and I would love to get some professional opinions for my film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ver7oMHYdzc

That's it. We chose the windiest day ever to shoot and we had some sound issues but overall I'm pretty happy with it, will you guys tell me what you think of it, Story, camera, writing, lighting, acting, all that.

Thanks alot

I don't feel like I have the expertise to really critique your lighting and camera work, but as a viewer I liked it. It looked better to me once you got outside. And funny you mention the wind, because the outdoor scenes IMO sound better than the indoor ones. There was some kind of echo or something in the apt.

I had a few chuckles, but I don't understand what happens right after the guy says "It's alive" and then the other guy says "it's not frankenstein" or something like that. I felt like there was a joke there but I didn't get it. Also didn't get what the one hitman was doing bumping up against the other hitman's body during that part. Was he trying to take his knife out of the other dude's pocket? If so, then a close up of the knife coming out would've made that more clear.

Funniest part to me is when

he finds out that the hooker was killed in the alley, and then he brings her up to the apt

The part where he bumps up to the other guy is because he's scared.... we've shot another two episodes and in ep 2 somebody says something about doing karate and max says 'this isn't the matrix' and its a running gag.

Back