• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch High Schooler Feature Film Trailer - Retrieval

For the past three years, my friends and I have been producing a feature length film which I wrote and directed. We are all self taught high schoolers who just have a great passion for filmmaking and wanted to try our hand at making a feature length film after making several shorts which all won several awards at various film festivals. Please check out the trailer for our new film Retrieval and let us know what you think. We love to hear everyone's opinions! If you like what you see please subscribe to our youtube channel and like us on Facebook here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPVNDaLIbBI

I think you have crafted a good film, but this trailer is way too long, and at times uninteresting. I hope to see it at some point :)

Agreed. Looks like something interesting is happening but the trailer is really busy and confusing. Slow it down, add more explanation. I didn't understand really why the protagonist goes after the "bad guys".

Back