Hi! I'm back and I'm a changed...man?

It's that time of year again... My not really the middle of the year, can't believe I have to do the same thing everyday for another 2 years depression slump. I get burdened by the pressure of school and work but I have decided to re-inspire myself and connect with filmmaking again. I have been talking with people from full sail and revisiting the site. I have started a movie review blog and refocused on saving money for a car. My grades are pretty good and work has been fine. I just feel like everything is a ticking time bomb. My mom hasn't been mad at me lately but how long can that last? My Netflix subscriptions just gonna have to save me for a while. Maybe focusing on my blog will be a good thing for me.

The title of this thread makes it sound like you may no longer be a man... I was expecting to read the story of your gender reassignment surgery!

Just kidding! Have fun with whatever you do!

The title of this thread makes it sound like you may no longer be a man... I was expecting to read the story of your gender reassignment surgery!

Just kidding! Have fun with whatever you do!

Haha no I'm just at that point...working like a man but still looked down on loll

"Talking with people at full sail"... as in, Full Sail University in Florida? Do you go there? I'm really interested in it, it looks awesome... if you do attend, what's your opinion?

"Talking with people at full sail"... as in, Full Sail University in Florida? Do you go there? I'm really interested in it, it looks awesome... if you do attend, what's your opinion?

Yes full sail in Florida... No I don't go there. Unfortunately I am nothing more than a lowly junior in high school. They have been calling for some preliminary interviews and such. It's actually sounds like a great program. They continue to allow you to take classes in your major for free after you graduate to help you stay up to date with changing technologies and they connect with different studios to find what they look for so you can build a portfolio throughout your studies to be best prepared to present to them for a job interview. Both of them are lifetime benefits

Cool. I'm a sophomore, I don't know where I found out about it, but I got the information packet and I've pretty much decided that's where I want to go for college. My parents probably wouldn't like it though...

Seeing as I got a 1790 on my SATs I could go to a traditional school but my mo is Wong uncharacteristically supportive so I will probably to to full sail next year

Back