Hey there folks

Hellowa folks, peace

So ok im new here, another lost US citizen who drifted abroad into france and europe under suspicious adventures to learn new things and tell his OWN story,

My simple introduction, i found this site via searching google for a forum with more advanced film making people, basically flexible and dynamic indie film makers who gather only what they need to get what they want out of a film and not years of academic research only to be replaced by a new innovation like an iPad,

About me well im a musician, guitarists since i can remember and recently i am putting together a TV talk show to air on YOUTUBE, i had a few bugs in Adobe premiere then FCP X which is the reason i actually came here, i cant ask on the Apple forums about BUGS since they will troll and insult me, i had prior experience where i had mac minis, imacs, macbook pros where just about every BUG was a defect later a recall after my posts where removed and account blocked :lol: i save all my posts to prove this and i find most discussion boards by the developers themselves to be too political in protecting their interests and criminally getting away with selling deceitful methods, example i once came across a macbook pro that was so defected it turned out apple had changed parts inside their batch of B stock to europe, and charged full price and taxes, so i rather try asking on boards like this about problems i encounter, but we still need to BUG them about it, anyway, if anyone ever reads this just want to say hi, sorry for the lonnnnnggg post

FatLip

P.S.

cant wait to have my own avatar

Last edited:
Back