Hey people with the same interests!

Hellow everyone!

well my filming name is TheAwesomeBuilder, and I am a youtuber who loves to film and edit the stuff.

I am the proud owner of a GoPro Hero3 Black Edition, and I am using Cyberlink as the editing software.

I registered so I can talk with other people about thing my classmates don't really like xD

I'm 15 years old and I am from Holland.

TheAwesomeBuilder

Hey man!

I'm also new to this, I've never even been on a forum before so I'm not sure how it works but it seems pretty cool so far.

I have a friend in Canada who uses a GoPro regularly. How is it for you, do you enjoy using it? I'm not even sure what it is if I'm completely honest (I probably sound really amateur now)

I've got a Canon 60D and a couple of different lenses, my favourite of which is a 1.4 50mm.

So what types of films do you enjoy making? Stuff for your classes or for yourself?

I make mainly short films, but I've been making them for about two years now and I've recently completed my first 'no-budget' feature film shoot. It was truly spectacular, and loads of fun!

Anyway man, I'm here if you ever want to discuss things.

Pierce

Welcome!

This is my first forum as well and I really enjoy it, many inspiration people with all awesome stories!

I mainly make short youtube videos,

www.youtube.com/user/theawesomebuilder

I like making short action videos with slowmotion and all kind of effects, but my editing skill arent that good yet.

I really enjoy the Gopro, it's an exellent camera which you can use for almost everything due to all the mount Gopro sells.

Is there a way I could see your film shoot? You got me interested :P

Your camera is awesome btw!

TheAwesomeBuilder

Hey I use to live in Rotterdam for 6 months, I didn't learn a word of Dutch as everyone spoke English lol

Iv been looking at the go pro 3 as a cheap slowmo device what's the highest frame rate at 1080p?

Back