• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Heroes - David Bowie Light Experiment

Hello!

So I thought I'd share this music video here as well, since I just shared my most recent one. This one was a project I worked on about a week ago, late one night when I was listening to David Bowie's 'Heroes' and thought, "What if I just play the song with only two acoustic guitars?" The thought intrigued me since it's normally a song cluttered with lots of stuff.

Wanting to test if I could sync my spotlight with the song, I had the colors change in sync with the music. It wasn't a difficult project, but it's still fun to listen to and watch. Enjoy -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jkCSoNZ674

Not a bad cover at all :cool:

Not much to say about the vid. Pretty straightforward, as you said. :)

Edit: Actually, a cool idea would be to mask out the venetians on the right and replace them with changing outdoor scenes through the window. That would be kinda trippy, and not too difficult. Just something to liven it up, or at least get rid of those blinds.

Last edited:
Not a bad cover at all :cool:

Not much to say about the vid. Pretty straightforward, as you said. :)

Edit: Actually, a cool idea would be to mask out the venetians on the right and replace them with changing outdoor scenes through the window. That would be kinda trippy, and not too difficult. Just something to liven it up, or at least get rid of those blinds.

That's a sweet idea, thank you! This was a late night project, not meant to be too serious and I certainly didn't spend much time on it, but I think that would have been very cool, and will certainly be an idea I transfer over for future use. Glad you liked it!

Back