• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Heroes 4 Hire - Feature First Look!

Definitely too long, for what is conveying.

You can easily lose peoples' interest with three minutes of fairly repetitive imagery, especially with no dialogue.

It's a fun project though, I bet. Superhero underdogs. You could definitely do a lot with that. One of the greatest underrated superhero movies is "Mystery Men", which I'm thinking is the basic direction you might be going with it.

Why is it b/w, btw?

Jean-Paul, good luck with your project. I got some good laughs out of your clip! Please let us know when you have a full episode ready.

Thanks guys defo gonna cut it down/speed up the edit (waiting for original music to cut final)
Also including a costume fitting into the edit.
Was just so excited about first images. This clip doesn't reflect the entire movie just the
essence of the characters.
I want to get the best from indietalk by involving/learning from other filmakers so that means not being frightend to post clips in the early stages. Bare with me I have this crazy vision! :yes:
And it's an hour long!
J.P.

Hi folks, I play the gimp in the unitard ! remember guys that this project is being filmed on a budget of nothin !! but cheers for your constructive comments. We have a dream etc hahaha... we just want to make it as funny as we possibly can.

Wow! I've Never Seen Anything Like It!!

.....But then i would say that because i'm in it!

seriously, please take a minute to visit the site as there is always more footage being added! and you'll get to see me freezing half to death in my pants!

do us a favour and give us your opinions of it so far, all constructive feedback welcome!

www.heroes4hire.info

thanks

Moz

Back