• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Help with noise reduction

Mesmo quando você mude para HD no youtube, ainda acha que está ruim ou fica aceitável? Porque se for o caso, se você acrescentar o código &hd=1 no fim do link raiz, abrirá automaticamente em HD. Aí tu divulga o link com o código embutido para as pessoas acessarem já nessa resolução.

A impressão que eu tive é que os efeitos gráficos estão perfeitos. Só as imagens da câmera mesmo estão deixando um pouco a desejar quando visto em tela cheia. Mas isso é esperado no youtube.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVh35_5Mri0&list=UUe2dY9jpiphZP1wRqZSH5Pg&index=0&feature=plcp
I recently uploaded this video to youtube, but it´s got to much noise in it, what can I do to achieve better results with youtube resolution? in my pc, the video looked perfect.

The high resolution video of YouTube will have better sound than the low rez version as YouTube re-encodes your uploaded video and that significantly degrades the sound in all the resolutions. You may share only the HD link (there is an option in YouTube) YouTube link to your viewers. Hope this helps

Back