• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign Help my short film come to life

Hello community,
I've got something super important to share with you! Aicha is a short film that tackles child marriage and rape culture in Morocco (and globally).

Link to pledge
Kickstarter campaign

Securing financing has been a wild ride,especially that getting funding in my home country, Morocco, has been tougher than expected (especially for topics like these). That's where I could really use your support. If you decide to throw in some help, there are some cool rewards waiting for you. Think 4-hours screenwriting workshop, a backstage pass to the shoot, seeing your name up in the credits, a digital poster of the film, attending the premiere, T-shirts made by the film's concept artist and more! More importantly, you would be speaking up against the harsh realities and making change.
Would mean the world to us if you check it out and maybe join us on this journey. Let's make something awesome together!
🎬

Thank you
Love,
Aicha Crew

Back