Help - looking for a short film

I have been looking for this short film for a number of months. I realize this is a very long shot. Basically I saw this short film ages ago on AtomFilms, and as many of you may know that site has now turned into a comedy based channel and has deleted all of their indie films.

The basic premise of the short film is a girl wakes up and finds a camera next to her bed. She looks at the footage on the camera and it is all of her, footage of her being watched during the day. The camera has followed her home and basically at the end it is revealed that the person watched her go to bed, put the camera on the side table and hid beneath the bed. As she realizes what has happened it is already too late and the man beneath the bed attacks her. The entire film is in black and white. My description is pretty hazy as I can't quite remember the details. I'm just hoping someone else out there has seen it.

If anyone could help me I would be very thankful.

Haven't seen it, but it sounds pretty creepy. Creepy in the good sense of course!

Sorry I can't help you, and thanks for the heads up on Atom...I'll have to check and see if I'm still there!

Chris

Back