Hello

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. I've made several small films with friends, and I'm getting ready to plan my first full length film.

See you in the forums!

The film is going to be a thriller/horror. The script is fully written and has just gone through its final editing, leaving us in the pre-production stages. Our main focus right now though is choosing cameras. We have the smaller, personal cameras we used before, but want to invest in a couple of more professional cameras. I was looking through the Cameras board earlier and there are so many positive reviews it's going to be hard deciding. I do perfer Sonys and Cannons though, so that should narrow it down some at least.

:scared:It's a bit stressful, and a tad scary trying to make our first full length, but it's exciting enough to keep us going. I've already found a lot of useful information here, and I'm sure there's much more to find.

Hi yourself!

I'm just getting here myself.

I'm going to love being nosey with someone at your stage of the process. :) How exciting it must be! See you here.

:D
Margo

Back