Hello! my name is bobby sehorn creator of the short film "Ellipsis in Writing."

I am an experimental filmmaker, I love doing different things with my projects that really add to my artistic flare. I especially like watching other filmmakers creativity and vision. Most films are really cool to watch, I never think that any particular film is bad that someone creates. I look at it as their expression of art and how they view the world. Most of my projects are very low budget, but I have a great time filming them and I feel very accomplished as an artist when post production is done. I am currently in pre-production on my next project. I hope I can get some feedback on my experimental film "Ellipsis in Writing." any type of review is welcomed. thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I am not a great writer, however I am currently going to school at SOUTH PUGET SOUND COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

I am taking English 101 and digital media editing this quarter. Last quarter I took film production and did an installation scene for a class project. It was featured in the school's student art museum which I was extremely proud of. I am 53 years old and starting my life over again after many years of being a homeless drug addict and alcoholic. it is very surreal how I learned how to film and even more surreal how I have stayed clean and sober, and even helped other people learn how to be more spiritually minded. I am truly thankful and happy to GOD that I enjoy my life now and helping other people who have the same issues that I still deal with each and every day. Being homeless in SEATTLE WASHINGTON was a lesson well learned, and going through those struggles helped me to never want to go back to that life ever again.

Attachments

• IMDbProCard-2.png
    IMDbProCard-2.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 54
I am an experimental filmmaker, I love doing different things with my projects that really add to my artistic flare. I especially like watching other filmmakers creativity and vision. Most films are really cool to watch, I never think that any particular film is bad that someone creates. I look at it as their expression of art and how they view the world. Most of my projects are very low budget, but I have a great time filming them and I feel very accomplished as an artist when post production is done. I am currently in pre-production on my next project. I hope I can get some feedback on my experimental film "Ellipsis in Writing." any type of review is welcomed. thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I am not a great writer, however I am currently going to school at SOUTH PUGET SOUND COMMUNITY COLLEGE.

I am taking English 101 and digital media editing this quarter. Last quarter I took film production and did an installation scene for a class project. It was featured in the school's student art museum which I was extremely proud of. I am 53 years old and starting my life over again after many years of being a homeless drug addict and alcoholic. it is very surreal how I learned how to film and even more surreal how I have stayed clean and sober, and even helped other people learn how to be more spiritually minded. I am truly thankful and happy to GOD that I enjoy my life now and helping other people who have the same issues that I still deal with each and every day. Being homeless in SEATTLE WASHINGTON was a lesson well learned, and going through those struggles helped me to never want to go back to that life ever again.

Thank you so much! glad to be here.

Back