Hello, it will be interesting for a doc maker i guess .

Lets say my name is G , and we should start from the scratch , i am not going to write whole script of my life (it was interesting) , but in every persons life there is a moment when such one makes a decision, a decision which will change everything , in my case i have mental illness and after years of fighting with all kinds of weapons (doctors , pills, self treatment etc.) my decision is made , to kill the monster inside me (trigger alert) suicide. So as a movie junkie i want to give you opportunity to film it (not final phase of course ) not , how cool i am or something , the most thing that has no attention , illnes which you can not control , it;s unfair that euthanasia is not legal in all countries , but soon it will be , and maybe the film in future would help a lot , until final phase . and don't start go to doctor , i have been around 20 doctors therapies pills ..... so it's up to you if you are interested in project . I would travel down to Hell and wrestle a film away from the devil if it was necessary. W.Hezrog .... demons are waiting

Hello @GhostDog. Please consider us family we are here for you! I don't like to hear that you have those thoughts, for whatever reason. I would hope a filmmaker could perhaps work with you in an inspiring way, where, you let go of those thoughts because the film was so good and you had a lot to live for. Please stay with us, and our little community.

Hello @GhostDog. Please consider us family we are here for you! I don't like to hear that you have those thoughts, for whatever reason. I would hope a filmmaker could perhaps work with you in an inspiring way, where, you let go of those thoughts because the film was so good and you had a lot to live for. Please stay with us, and our little community.
I really appreciate it , really , but don't get me wrong i am not here for attention , unfortunately there are people who fake it to get attention but also there are people who really need it , the whole idea in my deranged head is about to help others , warn them, prevent , for the future breakthrough . remember 80 s when four words gave people goosebumps AID's now not , but mental problem is stuck , yea yea we have progressed from lobotomy but , trust me i have tried even experimental treatments , so with your permission i will write more wider topic in Filmmaking.

If you want to help people by helping yourself as an example, this would be a great film.

Back