Hello from NYC

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a composer in NYC, and while I've been a professional musician since 2001, I'm relatively new to the world of scoring music for picture. I have a large network of musicians, but I don't know many film makers, so I'm hoping to meet you, learn about your projects, and hopefully have an opportunity to collaborate. Please reach out to say hi. Thanks so much.

Thanks so much. Jersey City = the new Brooklyn, right? :) Congrats on Surviving Family, it looks awesome, I'm going to check it out on prime.

Jersey City = the new Brooklyn, right? Congrats on Surviving Family, it looks awesome, I'm going to check it out on prime.

We like to think of Brooklyn as the new Jersey City :)
Thanks re Surviving Family - if you like it (and I hope you do!), I'd be very appreciative if you give it a good rating/review on prime.

BTW - our composer on there was by personal contact - he (Barry Solomon) was one of the director's professors at the New School. He also filled in as an actor in the electroshock scene when the original guy had a scheduling conflict.

BTW - our composer on there was by personal contact - he (Barry Solomon) was one of the director's professors at the New School. He also filled in as an actor in the electroshock scene when the original guy had a scheduling conflict.

Very cool! was it Barry Salmon? I would love to meet him.

Back