Hello from Lucy

Hello everyone,

My name is Lucy and I am a director/producer based in London, UK. I'm very pleased to be on a site with like minded creative people and I look forward to connecting with you all. I'm going to share in other threads about my work as I've just finished a documentary on the competitive world of pole dancing :)

Lovely to meet you all.

Lucy
x

Hey I'm from London too working on my short which I shot a second scene for yesterday.

Pole dancing is interesting what made you want to doc that?

Hey!

I thought that competitive pole dancing was fascinating, and because its quite a protective community as a woman (and someone who is familiar with the sport!) I was given good access to behind the scenes. I followed one man and two women in their bid to get gold at a UK comp! It was great fun to film and edit, but hard work on the road and moving all the crew about!

Good luck with your short, look forward to seeing it when its ready!

Hello!

Welcome to the community! I'm a music composer myself. Your documentary sounds interesting. I'd like to check it out sometime, along with your future films. :)

Best,

-Robert

Pleasure to meet you as well, Lucy. If you like, you can check out some of my stuff (since you mentioned it) here: soundcloud.com/robaudios

Back