Hello and please let me introduce myself!

Hi,

My name is Frank and I am a composer of instrumental music and a certified music teacher in South Florida. I enjoy good movies both in the cinema and at home in my custom home theater. I've always felt the music played a major role in the mood of the scenes and the overall emotional response of the viewer. I'm hoping to learn more about how you, the producer of movies go about adding the right music and sound effects to your creations and I believe this forum would be a great way for me to gain some insight by interacting with you and learning how to compose better music for films. Any tips or help would be appreciated.

I recently finished an instrumental project entitled Race Free Ideology. If you are looking for an easy way to add music to your film and you are low on funds, it contains some rock oriented/ ethnically flavored tunes you may be interested in adding for free. All I would request is for you to use my name in the credits and/or advertising so I could get some exposure. I really enjoyed working on these songs with the freedom to get as creative as I wanted after years of playing in cover bands. They were never intended to be radio friendly so it would be great to hear them put to use in someone's film. They are copyrighted but I would not ask for royalties unless you were a signed film maker and from what I've learned, those guys work with their own "inside" people. Here is the link to my website where you can listen to them.
http://frankietgman.com/fr_home.cfm

if link doesn't work, please type in www.frankietgman.com
Please note: Many of the songs change parts throughout so if you don't like the beginning, please forward to the middle or later parts.
Please let me know if you are interested in using any of the songs and if you have any suggestions for creating better music for movies as I am interested in learning new production and composing techniques. Hope to hear from you and look forward to being an active member of the forums. :)

Sincerely,
Frank Turturici

Back