• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Head On a Plate needs feedback

Hello,

Head On a Plate pictures is a Belgian Moviemaker's collective - we've been working on shorts for the last couple of years and have recently got our site going: http://www.headonaplate.com - we'd appreciate feedback about the lay-out, as well as the content. We have some shorts up, and an interactive newsfeed, both are exclusively in English.
Filmmaker's feedback heavily appreciated.

Direct links to the shorts :

Near Day II
The demon bizarre
It came from the forest
Clever boy Abercombie Ness

Cheers

It Came From the Forrest is absolutely amazing. Wow, what a visual thrill ride. I only wish it was a bit more clear towards the end.

Near Day II was just a notch below ICFTF. I loved the voice over and how it fit with the music.

I liked The Demon Bizarre a tad less. It was great visually, but it had no clear point. I'm not a big fan of shorts that tell no story.

And finally, I loved Clever Boy Abercombie Ness! Great filmmaking and storytelling.

Poke

Very... very... very.... cool. 8)

Near Day 11 - loved it. Reminded me of Poe's "Tell-tale Heart".

The Demon Bizarre - Someone call the Weekly World News! I swear that was "Batboy" I saw! :shock:

It Came from the Forest - Very creepy! :twisted:

Clever Boy - Such a great film! =D>

A very distinctive style... and I don't think I've seen an online flick with so much effort put into the audio, before.

Thank you for the nice comments guys. We are currently making plans to shoot our next short this summer.

Feel free to subscribe to the newsletter on our website. It's a monthly newsletter (every 13th) that's "supposed to" inform yet at the same time entertain. ;)
Progress on our next short will be featured in it from now on.

Back