• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Have you film reviewed in Showreel magazine

Showreel magazine is now approaching its second birthday and since it was launched in the summer of 2003 has acquired a large readership in the UK (18,000).

We are now expanding our readership internationally and would like to receive review copies of your work for possible review in the Directors’ Notes section of the magazine. Although we cannot guarantee inclusion due to space and quality issues, all films are viewed and the best are chosen. The magazine is sent to distributors, production companies, commissioning editors, agents and festival organisers.

Simply send a copy of your production (this can include shorts, documentaries, music promos, etc) on Video or DVD to:

Marvin Belle
Showreel Magazine
49 Westbourne Gardens
Hove, East Sussex
BN3 5PN, UK.

Please enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you would like your DVD or Video returned.

Or email me an eletronic link including your name and contact details (we often like to know more about the production aspects if you work if chosen) to denise@showreel.org

If you would like more information please go to www.showreel.org. To read free sample features go to the subscriptions area. Showreel is a high quality, quarterly, independent title that covers all aspects film and TV production.

Best

Denise

Crap! How do I always miss these things?! I must be getting really senile at a yound age or something!

Yep, pretty much anything. We'll view everything we receive as long as it in the English language or subtitled in English. If anyone has not seen Showreel and would like to see some sample Directors' notes, email me and I'll send you pdfs of past reviews. We also have indepth product reviews in each issue which are always carried out by industry professionals (not written from the press release). Free samples can be found by clicking on the subscribe button of the site - www.showreel.org.

Best

Denise
denise@showreel.org

Hi Denise

We met at IBC last year when i happened past your stand. Really great news to hear you're looking outside the UK. I think Showreel is a great magazine, there's just nothing like it here in NY. Are you planning to distribute it here too?How do I sign up?

John

Hi John

erm... sorry, having a bit of trouble remembering anything from 5 days spent in Amsterdam, 6 months ago;) There were, let's say, a few distractions. With a couple more clues I might stand a small chance.

Try going to our website. It'll give you all the details.
Any problems, give me a call or email direct.

Thank you for your kind words, take care.

Denise

Back