Have you ever wanted to remake a movie you saw/loved as a child?

I have plenty of times, but alas many big wig filmmakers and movie studios have been taking all of my loved ones from me for years. There are people with the skill, resources, connections, and desire to create remakes of movies I currently would like to, how can I get the chance to ever fulfill my dream? Will I ever have the chance to do one my own? Will they always be taken from me? Have you ever wanted to remake a movie you saw/loved as a child? Has it ever been remade before you could? Once? Several times? Do you feel as if it always will be? Are you hoping to remake one currently? What do you do when you see one being remade by someone else? How do you cope? Do you drop your plans forever?

Wow-zah that is an information overload with all of those questions. :P

What is your aim with this post? Are you wanting to figure out who is wanting to film remakes? Or, are you trying to figure out what you should do with your film career?

I'd like to remake an awful film by some of the Monty Python crew called "Yellowbeard"

It had such a potential to be a really great film and it has a lot of funny lines. They just failed

I have plenty of times, but alas many big wig filmmakers and movie studios have been taking all of my loved ones from me for years. There are people with the skill, resources, connections, and desire to create remakes of movies I currently would like to, how can I get the chance to ever fulfill my dream? Will I ever have the chance to do one my own? Will they always be taken from me?
You can get the change to fulfill your dream by working hard
to develop the skills, resources and connections. Those big wig
filmmakers remaking the films they have loved for year all started
exactly where you are now. No skills, no resources and no
connections. They did it. So can you.
Have you ever wanted to remake a movie you saw/loved as a child?
No. I still love the movies I saw/loved as a child and have no desire
to remake any of them.

What are the movies YOU want to remake?

Back