• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

logline Have you ever tried to make your logline NFT?

Hello everyone, I am Chen, a screenwriter from Taiwan. The environment for professional screenwriters in Taiwan sucks, and I've always wanted to do something to improve it.

Recently I've turned a logline into 101 independent NFT cards with my dogs' pics, which I haven't seen anyone else do it so far.
This is a story about three dogs swapping souls with some serial killers. I hope one day I can sell this idea to Hollywood.

I was trying to make the script easier to enjoy, and use the properties of the blockchain to secure copyrights, this method also might help screenwriters find people who would love or even sponsor their story idea early in the development of their scripts, maybe get some fee that can maintain their livelihoods as a crowd-funding.

You don't have to buy them, but if you support this idea to make a better environment for screenwriters, please share this with more and more people, perhaps consider starting to make your own logline NFT as well. I hope that in the future, every scriptwriter can directly use the existing resources at hand to produce their own NFT!

If you see the potential of these NFTs and want to buy them, well, I definitely don't mind lol

After all, if one day the copyright is bought and made into a movie, this series of NFT may have room for value-added.

Plz check here to find out:
https://opensea.io/collection/theres-something-wrong-with-my-dogs

BTW, for those who don't know what NFT is, please refer to this video:

Thx for your time to read this, cheers and have a great day.

Attachments

• 816695.jpg
    816695.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 169
Back