Have any of your extra movies that you want to get rid of?

Hey Guys,

I'm going to start going door to door raising funds for my next film like I did for Spoilers. I'm giving anyone that donates to my next film a copy of my film Spoilers The Movie.

If you have copies of your feature (or a couple shorts) in a DVD case collecting dust and you want them handed out to total strangers I'll do that for you.

I'm going to start in Beverly Hills with those huge mansions.

I can't pay you for anything but you never know which hands your film will land in.

* I wont sell your films. I will only give to people that donate.

You can always private message me too if you have questions.

Thanks

We do not live in an enthusiastic time. You need to do the work, do it alone and let the film speak for itself. The process is irrelevant. Attempting to hand out DVD's to residents in big mansions in Beverly Hills will only get you shot by their in-house security. Don't introduce yourself like that.

Weird!!! I do think we live in an enthusiastic time. Anyone in the entire world can make it big!! Why not me/us/ you?I cant sit still and I need to always grind. Im starting in a week.

I have collected almost 200 hundred films but I need more. Just cleared my email here. please email me.

Last edited:
Back