HAUNTING 9/11

I saw ZERO DARK THIRTY last night Overall review not bad. It did linger in some parts but it was decent.

I was cleaning out some of my old files over the weekend and came across a few head shots I had since 2001. I thought I threw all of my old stuff but these were hidden in some folders. I came across a head shot of an actress whom I was supposed to meet at World Trade Center that day. I even had her phone number and where she worked PT at Windows of the world. I had spoken with her 20 minutes before plane 1 hit tower 1. I telling her I was on the way. She was looking forward to the meeting very enthusiastically. She was a young actress starting out and the role I was considering her she would have been IDEAL for. Then I could see the plane hit tower 1 the sound was deafening. I tried to call her again. ....... no answer.....
Her remains were never recovered.

I stared at the photo for about five minutes Then slowly placed it in the shredder with the others.

Gone but not forgotten.

To be honest this day doesn't exist for me. I have a scar on my lower arm (it's fading finally ) as a reminder everyday when a hot piece of pipe fell on my arm. I could literally feel the skin peel as i tried to force it off with my foot, I also ruined a good pair of sneakers that day to.

Back