• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Happy Valley Incident --- the movie

Happy Valley Incident is a Horror film that is about four amateur paranormal investigators on their first case in the vast wilderness known as Happy Valley. The team is there looking for answers to the many reported claims of paranormal activity and UFO sightings. A seemingly uneventful night of investigating turns into something much more sinister when they encounter something of the unknown!

This film is shot following the found footage genre of movie filming, as looking for a fall 2012 release date. Please check out our teaser trailer on youtube under Happy Valley Incident and check out our website at http://www.happyvalleyincident.com
Look forward to your feedback

Teaser Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjR7xjQu7YE

Like us on facebook under Happy Valley Incident for movie updates and changes!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjR7xjQu7YE

Last edited:
The general story about the movie:

In the late 1800's there was a fairly small community called Fraicheur, now known as Happy Valley that was located in Upstate New York. What seemed like overnight, Happy Valley was virtually wiped out. Many Lives were lost; with no explanation, Some attribute this to the Black River Fever (Black Plague) and Small Pox while others suggested something more sinister. Now, with over 8,000 acres of dense forestation; Happy Valley is home to a plethora of reported paranormal activity.

In May of 1997, a UFO cover-up occurred over the Happy Valley area. There were strange light formations that could be seen hours away that had lasted for several hours over the course of three nights. The government attributed these events to military flare exercises but substantial video footage and eye witness testimony showed otherwise. Over 3 hours of footage surfaced after these events and hundreds of people came forward looking for answers to what they saw that night. Local law enforcement agencies sided with the military, while local news agencies left the explanations open for debate. To this day this incident remains a mystery. What were the lights, Where did they come from and is there something still up there? Time will tell...

I'm a big sucker for "found footage" films and I have to say that even though the story seems cliche, the trailer has me wanting to see it.

One thing I would add to the trailer is something that completely grabs the viewers attention, because as of right now it is not there.

I'll "Like" you on facebook so I can track the progress, but you need a "wow" factor on trailer.
Good luck!

Joey

Does look VERY Blair Witch. Now I like Blair Witch, a lot. But...

like joey says it needs something to differentiate it from all the other wannabes out there. Blair Witch with aliens? hmm... maybe - but the trailer just looks like Blair Witch at the moment. News footage at the start was well done and differentiated it somewhat but it needs something else, something intriguing!

Thanks for feedback, we are putting together an actual trailer in the next few weeks this was more of a teaser trailer. We are trying to rework the script to keep away from the Blair Witch type feel, as we are definitely not trying to brand the movie in that direction...thanks again for the feedback!

Back