had to post a link to our first review

Oh, and thanks for the link to the AFA page. I had no idea the P&G chair was giving thousands to support the homosexual agenda! No more Sauve for me!

Congrats on the review...I can hardly wait to see the work!

Bechard, who gave the New Haven setting significant weight in Ninth Square, and who lovingly refers to his favorite band, The Replacements, as "the rock equivalent of Sally's Pizza."

Indeeeeeeed, Paul Westerburg is a genius! 'Sorry ma, forgot to take out the trash' (oops)'-Brilliant!

I forgot to add these guys + Prince+Husker Du in 'famous Minnesotans'

We miss ye, Bob Stinson :(

Last edited:
Let It Be, Tim and Pleased to Meet Me (the title of which I'm convinced came from an episode of the Brady Bunch) are my favorites. Saw him last year in Chicago, was worth the price of admission just to see him do Here Comes a Regular and Unsatisfied.

T Shipley said:
Let It Be, Tim and Pleased to Meet Me (the title of which I'm convinced came from an episode of the Brady Bunch) are my favorites. Saw him last year in Chicago, was worth the price of admission just to see him do Here Comes a Regular and Unsatisfied.

You just named the three greatest albums of all time, in my humble opinion.

HERE COMES A REGULAR is my favorite song.

In my first novel, The Second Greatest Story Ever Told (my next film), God sends his 18 year old daughter to save the planet, she ends up having an affair with Westerberg!

my site

When I was but a wee teen(14 or 15 I think) my sister snuck me into Seventh Street Entry (2nd oops) to see the Replacements and the Neglectors....I stood about 6 feet away from Paul and drooled. Had a hugh crush on Tommy, too.

Last edited:
My wife shared a piece of gum with Tommy. We were leaning up against the stage at a small club, but it seemed more as if my wife was alone, and I was with this very petite friend (whom I was trying to protect from crowd surfers)...he asked her for gum. The only piece she had was in her mouth. She gave it to him. He chew it for three songs, then gave it back. It went right back in her mouth. She kept it for like a decade!

I love that story!

YouAreAloneMOVIE said:
You just named the three greatest albums of all time, in my humble opinion.

HERE COMES A REGULAR is my favorite song.

In my first novel, The Second Greatest Story Ever Told (my next film), God sends his 18 year old daughter to save the planet, she ends up having an affair with Westerberg!

my site

Sounds great. Is it about Winona Rider?

Here Comes A Regular is one of the most cinematic songs I've heard.

T Shipley said:
Sounds great. Is it about Winona Rider?

Here Comes A Regular is one of the most cinematic songs I've heard.

Actually, when the book was first optioned in 1990, she was one of the people attached for a short while to star. (Back when she was n the cover of the Rolling Stone HOT issue, they talked about her playing a female Jesus in an upcoming role.) But it never happened...

And Yes, REGULAR is a feature film waiting to happen...a depressing film...but one I'd love to see.

Back